Wednesday, January 9, 2013

IS YOUR SHOWER MAKING YOU SICK?

IS YOUR SHOWER MAKING YOU SICK? | The skin absorbs all chemicals it is exposed to, which then make their way to the blood stream. Chlorine, among other harmful chemicals, is prevalent in many municipal water supplies and although it may kill bacteria / microbes effectively, it itself holds problematic and harmful properties to the body. Children, teens, adults, and elders all can benefit and avoid immune system break down from chlorine simply by switching over to using a shower filter. The body has been shown to absorb anywhere from 5-8 cups of chlorinated water from an average 15 minute shower. That's a lot of chlorine! - Now, the body is remarkable at filtering toxins as best as it can and has many organs and processes in play to help achieve this. However, not only is the body absorbing the chlorine via the skin, it is also being inhaled directly in the lungs (even more with people who take steaming hot showers). These two avenues intensify the negative properties of ingesting industrial / municipal chlorine. The way to solve this problem is to simply purchase a shower filter. Anyone with skin conditions, scalp conditions, hair conditions, lung conditions, or low immunity can benefit immensely by bypassing this harmful / agitating chemical with a shower filter! It takes about 3-5 minutes to switch out the old head with the new filter! This is an inexpensive solution to this very common problem!

* WHERE TO BUY A NEW SHOWER FILTER / BROWSE OPTIONS:
http://amzn.to/VORVKq

LET'S LOOK AT SOME COMMENTS / TESTIMONIALS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED AND NOW USE A SHOWER FILTER:

"I have battled eczema and extremely dry skin for a lifetime with countless moisturizers, creams, special body washes, etc. Who know my biggest enemy was my shower?! Now, for the first time ever, I can use regular BAR soap--if you have eczema, you know that this is a major coup! I can see a real difference now when I showered elsewhere on a holiday visit--I'm back to feeling like my skin was a flaky mess. I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone with dry skin and/or eczema. Oh, and as a bonus, it's also improved the quality of my curly hair! Win win!"

"After taking about 3 showers, there is an immediate improvement on my hair and skin - - soooo soft."

"We've been using this filter for three months now, and it works wonderfully. Simply screw it on the pipe, and you're ready to go. The head is not too big, not too small, and the different settings are useful. There has been no noticeable change in water pressure. Other things I noticed when we started using the filter:

1. My eyes don't turn itchy and red when I take a shower anymore.
2. Gradually, my hair has stopped falling. ( I was having trouble with hairloss and the doctor could not find any reason for it. Now I think it was the chlorine.)"

"Less afternoon energy drain... wondering if the chlorine from showers each morning take it out of you. I love my filter! After taking chlorinated showers for most of my life, I got used to the smell. Now, after using this for 2 years, you can smell the chlorine in tap water from a mile away. Love it!"

* WHERE TO BUY A NEW SHOWER FILTER / BROWSE OPTIONS:
http://amzn.to/VORVKq